2 styles to choice:
1. Cut straws to suitable length according to bottle requirements,500ml or 1000ml
2.The straw is nested up and down, and the length can be adjusted by yourself,500ml or 1000ml
- Slowly insert the straw into the measuring cup to complete the assembly.
- Screw the assembled measuring cup over the concentrate bottle.
- Squeeze the body of the concentrate bottle to obtain the desired amount of liquid.
- Remove the lid of the measuring cup and pour the liquid into the working container.
- The lid of the measuring cup cannot be used to completely seal the measuring cup. If the measuring cup is filled with liquid and the bottle falls aside, the liquid in the measuring cup will leak out. But the liquid in the bottle will not leak out.
- Do not wipe the measuring cup with strong solvents to avoid removing the scale marks.
- Please avoid spilling the solvent or wiping the outside of the measuring cup during use.
||100ml or 3.2oz
||Measuring cup and Matching straws