Features of a Infra Heaters for Curing Paints compared to conventional methods:
• Reduces curing times of organic solvent based paint products
• Reduces drying times of water-based products
• Instant on/off – no warm-up or cool-down periods
• Dramatically less expensive to operate with better results
• Saves energy because drying can be focused on repaired area, not the entire vehicle
nfra Heaters for Curing Paints is different from other curing methods in many ways. It dries and cures by penetrating through the wet coating and heating the layers underneath.
A “bottom-up” cure is superior to the “top-down” process associated with other curing methods in that it produces a more thorough cure, and more heat can be applied without fear of skinning and solvent popping. Infra Heaters for Curing Paints’s higher heating temperatures reduce cure times and improve quality.
|Infra Heaters for Curing Paints-2400WB|
|Input Voltage||Baking Area||Maximum Power||Temperature||Timing Function||Color|