Features of a Short Wave IR curing system compared to conventional methods:
• reduces curing times of organic solvent based paint products
• reduces drying times of water-based products
• instant on/off – no warm-up or cool-down periods
• dramatically less expensive to operate with better results
• saves energy because drying can be focused on repaired area, not the entire vehicle
Short Wave IR is different from other curing methods in many ways. It dries and cures by penetrating through the wet coating and heating the layers underneath.
A “bottom-up” cure is superior to the “top-down” process associated with other curing methods in that it produces a more thorough cure, and more heat can be applied without fear of skinning and solvent popping. Short Wave IR’s higher heating temperatures reduce cure times and improve quality.
|Shortwave Infrared Curing Lamps-2400WE|
|Input Voltage||Baking Area||Maximum Power||Temperature||Timing Function||Color|